About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Wild Thing...You Make My Heart Sing!

I'm acting alittle bit wild these days! This is my new rug I ordered off of Amazon.Com last week for my next decorating project! It's a secret right now...but, here's a hint of the look I'm going with...Modern! YEAH! I'm talking chrome and glass baby! Oh, don't get too excited...I don't mean COLD, HARD and LIFELESS!

It's going to be different from the rest of the house. I'm shopping for a really cool piece of ARTWORK right now. I'm not sure if it will be a POSTER or maybe a clock....but I am sure I will know it when I see it.

I was in Office Depot the other day and spotted just the right piece of furniture...GLASS! That's going to be a really hard one to get used to...but I'm ready.

But this rug is TO DIE FOR! And the best thing is I got it for under $60.00!

Nothing like decorating on a budget to help you seek out great bargains of good taste!

1 comment: