About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pitter-Patter Went My Heart!!!

My sweet husband bought me FIESTA! accessories for Valentine's Day.

I happen to love FIESTA! dishes and have a few...pieces...uh, quite a few in fact.
BUT I ASK YOU...CAN ANYONE REALLY HAVE TOO MANY PIECES OF A COLLECTIVE ITEM.

You do not need to answer.

Red is probably my favorite color, along with this lovely shade of Shamrock Green. Then, there's Chocolate, and Tangerine. Oh, Sunflower is mighty cheery. Mmmm....I can't pick! All I know is this...and this fact is undisputed...I will never tire of looking at it, and Lord help me if there is any on clearance. I even have the flatware to match my dishes. I found them at Tuesday Morning for a sweet deal!

What is your favorite thing to collect? I suppose everyone collects something, even if it's just dust!

Whenever I watch "You Have Mail", I love the apartment that Meg Ryan lives in. I think she likes Fiesta! and probably had cabinets full of it. The reason I think she must have a thing for it is because in the movies she plays in they decorate her home with a nostalgic '50's kinda decor. Remember.."When Harry Met Sally"? There's Fiesta! in that kitchen, I just know it! In "Sleepless in Seattle" she has this adorable little kitchen with an old fridge and teacups and a whistling tea kettle on that ancient stove.

Me and Meg need to talk real soon. We could compare our favorite colors and pieces.

1 comment:

  1. I agree...you can never have too many fiesta pieces. my husband doesn't agree....but who asked him? :)

    ReplyDelete