About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just Thinking Out Loud

This is a picture of my oldest son...can you see him? Doesn't matter really, I know he is in there. I look at this picture often to help me remember that he is proud of what he does. Right now he is on an assignment somewhere, not sure where. I keep hoping today is the day he will call and let me hear his voice.

He is a soldier, a pilot, an american, a husband. He is the father of three boys and a friend to many. He is a son, a brother, a mentor. He is my little boy too! No matter that he is 33 years old. If you are a mama, you know what I'm talking about.
I named him after his father and I sure hope he is watching from heaven, seeing this boy of his grow and mature as a man. I wonder if my son thinks like that too.
It doesn't get any easier to let him go, over and over again. I never get used to that.

Catch and release!
Have a good day son, wherever you are. Do your best, follow your heart, be the best you can be, pray everyday and think of all of us sometime.
We Love You!

1 comment: