About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

CUPCAKE TRAINEE'S

Everything I had learned bought me to this point. I had rehearsed a hundred times. So why was I feeling frightened and apprehensive?

I checked myself on every point. This mission would require patience and skill, never mind nerves of steel. I kept asking myself "Am I ready".

The answer was clear. My motive sincere. Now all that was left was ACTION!

So, READY OR NOT....HERE IT GOES!

I'm going to teach my grandson's how to bake cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment