About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cupid's Arrow Flies Again!

Dear Johnny,
This Valentine's Day is our 24th as a married couple and I wanted you to know that even though we don't need a special day to show one another that we are in love as much today as when we first met, I want to tell you I Love You.
I am so happy that you choose me to spend the rest of your life with. Our children are a testament of that love...each of them are happy in the lives that they have, and this says alot for our family life through the years. It hasn't been perfect, and at times it was downright frustrating to go from one day to the next, but we always used one anothers shoulder to cry on, and when I couldn't bear the weight, you were there to take it for me.
You are my best friend, my soulmate, my confidante.
I love you with all my heart, body and soul.
Happy Valentine's Day JJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment