About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Picture This!

I can remember this like it was yesterday. Our youngest son, Michael, graduated in 2008. This was the scene I created for his high school homecoming the fall before. I collect old stuff...my husband calls "junk" but to me it is nostagia. The truck is not ours (darn it!) but everything else is. I love old picnic hampers and tins from the 40's & 50's. When I look at this picture, I can see girls in there poodle skirts and guys in leather jackets. And the fall flowers and pumpkins give me a feeling that fall is not far away. Hey!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna! Thanks for you comment on my blog today. You can definitely buy the Sweet Treats calendar from Paper Source online. It's a smaller calender (6 1/2" or so) and it's about $13.

    Cute blog!

    ~Jenifer

    ReplyDelete