About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Monday, August 24, 2009

525,600 minutes

How do you measure your life in a year? That's five hundred, twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes to be exact. Sounds like alot, doesn't it? If I asked you what you have been doing for the last sixty minutes, what could you tell me? Watch some t.v. or read a book? Talk on the telephone, mostly talking about someone whose business is not your own?

What about the words you spoke in the past sixty minutes? We're they words of kindness, cheerfulness or forgiveness?

How many minutes did you spend telling someone that you loved them?

These are pretty hard questions, aren't they?

Our lives are a gift from God. He gave us the very breath we breathe. Each one of us are chosen for His pleasure. How do you think He measures our life?

Five hundred, twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes...how do you measure them?

No comments:

Post a Comment