About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

This is the beginning of my personal blog. I have followed many, loved many, and gained a different perspective of how I can touch the lives of others. I am excited about where this new road will lead and I look forward to meeting new friends along the way while reconnecting with those in my past. First things first, I am not a writer. I just try to express myself the best I can. But I think that is the most wonderful part of being a "blogger". It's you in your rarest form. And I don't have to apologize for it. If someone doesn't like what I write, well then, click the button and escape. I don't say this to scare you, by no means at all. I just want to have some fun and share my hearts desires with snippetts of what it is to be me. My family is most important! Second, my love for children, old folks, those less fortunate than I, and the helpless. I so don't want to disappoint anyone, what I blog about may not be interesting to anyone but me. So, with all this said and done, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment