About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


We returned last night from a long weekend in Dallas, Texas and while it is always good to go away for a few days, it seems that when you get home there is so much to do, it makes you wonder if it was really worth it. Our son, the "brainchild", had the run of the place while we were a away, and let me just say, he didn't exactly keep things tidy! Between dishes and clothes, it will take me most of this day to get things in order. Besides this, I find it so hard to get back in the swing of things after having been "on holiday". But, once things are in order and I can sit back down and blog abit about our trip, I will be very happy to have the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment