About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Missing...one tired Momma!!











Where have I been? It has been a long, long, time since the last post...and I vaguely remember anything before October, which is when the Holiday season officially kicked off for my business. As you mind know, my friend Charlotte and I have a Catering business. Need I say more.




Anyway, alot has been going on in my life and I want to try to pick up where I left off. So, without further ado....here is the redecorated room for my college kid/son. I am very happy with the results. The room is a bit small, but, with it being empy so much...it works. I love the colors of this room. It is jazzy without being overdone. The furniture was my mother-in-laws and while it isn't exactly what I would have picked out, I think it is just fine in the room. When I can get a weekend free, I intend to move to the office which is just a step off of this room. Pictures to follow.




Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment