About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here we are at the beginning of a new year! I can remember when I thought 2000 was a biggie. Boy, that was a long time ago.

Many doors are closing as I leave the past year behind and press toward 2011. My catering career has ended. I am looking forward to what lies before me and taking in all the options. I am not depressed, not by any means, but I am hopeful that I can find my place. It might be that I can only see my future in my past, but, I don't make any bones about it, I am done with what I did.

I am also looking forward to the new baby about to come in June! It has been such a burden for me as a Grandmother to be so busy with working that I haven't been able to be the "bestest" grandma I know I can be.

So, with a grateful heart, I am blessed and so thankful for the opportunities I have had these past few years. With an expectant heart, I am embracing the future with optimiusm and I know that God has a plan for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment