About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome to the Cougar Club Kellye




About a month ago, my cousin Kellye Clark's hubby called me and asked me to make a very special birthday cake for Kellye. You see, Kellye was turning 40 and she was dreading the day. Why, I know NOT! Kellye is a beautiful woman that doesn't look anywhere near 40. Anyway, I asked Dwayne what he had in mind and he told me about a cake he had seen on the internet. So, he emailed the picture to me and woola! This is Kellye Clark's 40th Birthday Cake.
I delivered it this past Saturday morning in the parking lot at her hair salon and Dwayne was pleased I think. It was a fun cake to make too. I am experimenting in more difficult avenues. It is like being one of Duff's team. Thanks Dewayne for the order...and I certainly hope you got the pictures of her expressions when she saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment