About Me

Hi! My name is Donna. I am a transplant from Louisiana to Tyler Texas and my husband Johnny and I have four children, nine grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have been a papercrafter, scrapbooker and currently a mixed media artist for dozens if years. I am excited for being a Close To My Heart Consultant and sharing the amazing world of memory keeping. Whether you are a beginner or have been creating scrapbooks for a while, my goal is to open up new and interesting ways to use quality products and easy to follow instructions and have you preserving your memories. I also have great ideas for making gifts, party decorations, school projects, cards and banners and much, much more!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm Changing Things Around At My House








This is my new project. This is my youngest son's bedroom. Pitiful is the only word I can come up with to describe it. But I have big plans to revive it. The awlful green paint is already history and there is furniture and pictures, new organization ideas...just wait. It's going to be totally awesome when I get through! Hurry back soon to check out the new room.


No comments:

Post a Comment